2/8/10

Unexpected Winter Wonderland!

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!! We get another snow day and I couldn't be more excited!!! I figured we would only have that one day a week or so ago, but the Weather Gods had plans - thank goodness - I can always use a day or two off work!



It has probably snowed 4-6 inches and it just stopped to start raining or sleeting - BUT - it is sooo beautiful! We haven't had a snow like this in years - definitely my idea of a winter wonderland.



Our neighborhood - looking down our street from my house








Trey shoveling snow so we could run to Walgreens to pick up my prescription.







Look! Not a few minutes later and this much collected over where he just shoveled!



Precious pooches staring at the snow falling






We finally ventured out to go down the street and here is what we saw


A Fedex truck and a large 18 wheeler caught blocking the entire road!


Cars stuck everywhere - thank goodness for 4 wheel drive!





Yay! We made it to walgreens - now to make it back home...






Look at that pretty snow falling - I love it!







Praise the Lord we made it home safely last night from our trip to San Antonio! I am off to enjoy the rest of my snow day and will hopefully continue to enjoy it tomorrow too :)

No comments: