2/1/10

An Apple Today...

Well - I have a Bump! I tried to take a few pics, but I am wearing black (sorry work clothes) and I am not sure if you can really see what I see in the mirror - but hopefully you can tell there is a little something there. :)

My stomach is so hard - I press it at night while I am laying down and it is so firm - very strange. Baby G is growing so much!

This week at 15 weeks and Baby G is the size of an apple! How cute is that? Another interesting fact, he/she is light sensitive - the eyes are still shut, but if you shine a flashlight at the tummy, the baby is likely to move away from the light! Whoa!


I haven't had any weird cravings, mainly normal stuff with cravings times 10 - like I really was dying for Spaghetti and meat sauce yesterday. That is all I could think about - and I normally don't eat plain ole spaghetti, but Trey made me some yummy pasta with sauce and it was AMAZING!!!
Next week is our Doctor's appt and we will get to hear the heart beat again - cannot wait!
Happy February (Love) Month! :)

No comments: