2/10/10

Baby G (AKA the Avocado)

I am 16 weeks - wow how the days have flown by! Baby G is doing great - very healthy and has a strong heartbeat of 148 beats per minute. It is always so neat to hear that little beating heart - such a calming experience. As soon as I hear it I instantly breathe a sigh of relief.

Baby G is the size of a Avocado - one of my favorite foods!



In the next few weeks the baby will double the weight and add inches to its length. So i guess that means I will really start to show in a week or two! I still just have a tiny bump - easily hidable in clothes and I can still wear most of my outfits, except buttoning jeans. But that is what my tummy sleeve is for! :)
My Doctor asked me if I have felt Baby G yet and I said no. She said it should happen in the next few weeks - most women can start to feel babies around week 18 and definitely by week 20. That is very exciting! I can't even imagine what it will feel like - very surreal - I hear it is like butterflies, or popping popcorn in your tummy. Or a gas bubble. Haha!
12 more days and then we will know weather we buy pink or blue clothes!!!!! Yay!!!

No comments: