2/15/10

Turnips Anyone?

Baby G is the size of a turnip this week - week 17! I am thinking one of the smaller turnips - not the bigger one... haha

Our baby can move his/her joints and the sweat glands are starting to form. The skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone. How cool! I am still not feeling any movement - but I do lay very still at night to see if I can feel a little whirl of movement - maybe in a week or so...
Trey and I went to see the movie Valentines Day last night for Date Night last night and it was soo good! Very sweet, funny, and had a good ending - just the way I like it!


Before the movie we had to kill some time so we went to Barnes to look at books, I picked out a Baby Bargains book that I have heard is great. We also went into the Children's Books for the first time and we found some good deals! We had so much fun pointing out books that were special to us when we were little or books that our moms read to us. We discovered that we both LOVED Amelia Bedelia books!!! She was hilarious and I remember laughing when my mom and I would read her books. We bought an easter-ish book - Peter Rabbit and two Amelia books to start out collection.


They also had a shelf of Berenstain Bear books - I had a collection when I was younger and I definitely want to start one for my kids. While I was looking at books I almost teared up thinking of how I would be reading to my little one soon enough!
Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments: