10/21/10

Nursery Complete!

We finally have Logan's nursery complete! We put up two pictures from his newborn session over his changing table.


Sophie can't stand to not be in a photo - haha


This is the same - but wanted to show it with the new photos from his session. Sweet baby!


Happy on the changing table...


What is this crazy camera?? My camera is hot pink so he stares at it when I bring it out - hilarious


Naked Time!! :)



Playing after mommy gets home from work


Well - the first week is coming to and end, sort of. I am office coverage Saturday which stinks. But at least tomorrow is Friday! I feel like this week has gone so slowly - but I think the weeks will pick up now that I have survived the first one. I do miss Logan so much during the day, but I feel great that Trey and my Mom are watching him during the week. I am beyond exhausted though. Even though Logan is still sleeping through the night (praise the Lord!) I don't get quality sleep and still get up to pump around 2-3 am. I am trying to function on 5-6 hours of sleep every night and that is proving to be very difficult. But, I am trying to stay positive! :)
Logan has been very sweet when I get home - he talks to me in babble and giggles when I sing songs to him. I ask him about the details of his day and he just cackles and smiles. I will try to video it and post it - he is just precious!

No comments: