10/31/10

Happy Halloween!


I am so excited this is the beginning of "Firsts" for Logan. First Halloween - what a big deal! :) I adore all the holidays and especially the fall/winter ones so I am super excited he is here and can partake (at least with the costume - not candy) this year. But of course I wouldn't let him miss out on the yummy candy - oooooh no! I plan on eating his share and mine to make up and he will get a little sweet taste in his evening bottle. Isn't that what Motherhood is ALL about? Making sacrifices for your little one? ;)


Logan in his pumpkin sleeper - tooooo presh!
And he is D.O.N.E.

My sweet little Monkey!

love this baby boy!
He went from cute and sweet to sprawled out on the bed kicking his little legs - silly boy

And once again, he is DONE.


Another day we took pics -



Happy Pumpkin!





and yet again - he is OVER it :)



Of course I had to record his first Halloween - a sweet video to share with you all. I am playing his Favorite toy right now, his Sing Along Tunes.

No comments: