10/21/10

Logan's Nursery!

Kelly's Korner is doing the "Show Us Your Life" Fridays and this is such a fun topic! Everyone loves nursery's! :)

Welcome to Logan Holland's Nursery...


My favorite part about the nursery is this area - his beautiful crib, bedding, and monogram initials above the crib. My hubby actually picked this out - it looks perfect! I was going to put the letters of his name above the crib, but realized that was a little too much "Logan" since his crib bedding has his name on it too. I think it turned out great and he can use this monogram when we change everything into a toddler room :)




I wanted to have matching curtains made so badly - but I couldn't justify spending $300-400 for something hanging over a window. I decided to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and found cute curtains for a steal ($14 bucks!) and they match the brown and khaki on his bedding. Love it when I find a good deal.


His little book shelf and hamper


Blessing Ring that one of my best friends made for him - thank you Lauren!


I found this at Hobby Lobby for $1.25! Super cute and a good keepsake


We finally hung his newborn pics above the changing table. The room is finally complete!




I had the square plate made at Firefly Studio and the frame with Logan's pic was signed by all our dear friends at the Couples Shower. Such a sweet idea! The board above was made and given to me at my Dallas shower from Amy (my cousin's wife). She matched the colors perfectly and it is a beautiful addition to Logan's room.

And here he is! 3 months old - can't believe how fast time goes and how big he is now! Precious precious baby boy - love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of Logan's nursery and what an adorable little boy you have there. ~Darlene. p.s. I love the music selection on your blog.

Shannon said...

I love the colors and the initials above the crib. You did such a nice job!

Debbie said...

Great room. I love the bubbly, polka dot bedding, and the drapes go perfectly. Good find.

Ashley said...

Your boy is just a few weeks older than my son! Very cute nursery and such a super cute baby! :)