10/17/10

Did Anyone Call for a Nap?

Not Logan - that's for sure. Just read his shirt and you will understand what is going on (or not going on) at our house!
Yep - he hasn't really had a good long nap in a few days! This is very hard on mommy since that is when I get some alone time and chores done. He has slept 20 minutes here and there but wakes up shortly after I put him in the swing or bouncy seat. He used to sleep in there for 2-3 hours!! But, maybe since he is sleeping so much at night he is over long naps during the day? Or it could be a phase (lets hope so!)
Here he is watching another baby Einstein dvd - he just loves them! It has been neat to watch him soaking in all that info - the colors, shapes, sounds, etc. Gotta love fun learning :)

Well - bad news. I was SO excited about these Swaddle Pods I found at Babies the other day. I bought one to try it out but was so sure it would be perfect I almost ordered 2 more online. Thank goodness I didn't! See for yourself what Logan thought about them...

Hate is a strong word - but I think it is necessary to describe how much he did not like this swaddle pod. He screamed bloody murder from the second we zipped it up! I thought it would be genius because there is no work involved - you zip up the arms and voila! Sleep here we come! But oh no - he can still move those arms inside of the straight jacket sleeper which I didn't account for. Poop. Oh well, we couldn't get this off quick enough. We did the regular swaddle and he was out like a charm :)

Off to enjoy the rest of my evening with my little man before work tomorrow!

No comments: