10/14/10

Mesmerized

Look who finally found the ceiling fan?


Whoa mom - this is WAY cool!

He did this for 5-10 minutes - I turned the fan light on and off and he loved that too - who needs toys when you have these awesome built-in things around the house? :)

Logan playing on his new playmat - when he kicks where the flowers are (by his feet) they set of music and lights for a cause and effect. he loves it!


I had to include this video - he is too funny. He really loves his giraffe on one of his playmats. He talks specifically to his giraffe that plays "twinkle little star". He talks to him like this and doesn't talk to any other toy the way he does his giraffe. Too cute and quite funny :)

We have been playing hard - and sleeping even harder! I hate to even say it, but he has slept 8-10 hours every night, without waking up, for the past week and a half! This makes me VERY excited since we all know the hardest thing, for me, about having a baby has been my lack of sleep. I take sleep very seriously - and apparently Logan does too! Yay! :)

No comments: