12/29/10

Randomness

We have been pretty fussy. Chewing on lots of toys trying to soothe those sore gums. But he does have his usual happy moments during the day which is so nice for me to see!

Mr. Smug

This is how it starts... the rolling over in the crib. Every time I put him down he does it. I think he is doing it to get me to come back in the room :) He gets on his side then pushes the rails with his feet and flips himself over. Then he gets stuck and can't move and starts fussing.

And looks stunned to be in that position

So, mommy comes in the room and quietly flips him back over and leaves the room. Silly boy!
I made my lemon glazed gingerbread the other day - it turned out pretty good! I think it will be a tradition at Christmas every year :)


Checking out the door jumper - getting used to it


Sophie LOVES having his feet so close to her - I have to constantly watch her and tell her to leave him alone. :)


The camera comes out and this is the face I get most of the time - shock!


talking away to Sophie

Almost Nap Time -pitiful face


We went to meet Emily and West while they were in town - we ate Mexican food and caught up. It was so good to see them - West has grown so much, he is 8 months! Look at that sweet smile - he looks just like his pretty mama!


Okay, so I have been waiting and waiting for the time to pull out the baby Einstein jumper. Since he is 5 months old and you can put them in it starting at 4 months I decided to ask Trey to put it together. He did and we couldn't WAIT for Logan to try it out - we just knew he would love it as much as we already did. And, well, here is what he thought...

Yep. Jumper = No Bueno. At least for yesterday. We thought he was too tired to enjoy it and maybe his gums were bothering him too much. No biggie. We'll try it again tomorrow which was today.
You be the judge of how much he enjoyed the jumper today...
Pitiful tearful face...
Inconsolable...

So, the verdict is still No Bueno. At least for now. We'll try it again in a week and hopefully he will jump right in and soak up the colors and toys. Or, maybe a revisit at 6 months?

No comments: