12/22/10

Look Who's 5 Months Old!!!


Stinker face

Can you believe it??? Oh my - time is flying by WAY too fast. SLOW DOWN! :)

Happy Naked Baby!

Enjoying some tummy time in his room



Thinking about rolling over....

Almost there...


Whoo Hoo! Made it!


my Christmas angel



I can barely believe that I am typing this - Logan rolled over from BACK TO TUMMY yesterday during nap time! He always plays in his crib before falling asleep, well I put him down, went to the bathroom and came back to look at the monitor and this is the photo I found!


This is the exact position I found him in because he froze and wouldn't' move an inch - I think he was trying to figure out how he did it and was a little stunned.

Mommy is NOT ready for this! I have been so happy he hasn't been interested in learning this trick because you all know what a huge SIDS freak I am and "back is best" according to the books and his doctor. I also know that once they can roll over it is probably okay for them to sleep on their belly, but for my peace of mind - I wish he would never learn this trick ;) I immediately went in the room to snap pics to remember this moment and promptly put him on his back :) He hasn't tried it again - I am hoping it was a fluke and he totally forgot about it - ha!

Yes, I took the cute bumpers out of the crib - SIDS rears its ugly head again, and his Ped said she recommended to do it until the risk is over. I didn't hesitate one second! I ripped those suckers out and stored them away until he is older. Can't wait to put them back though - they add such personality and color and he likes the feel of them :) But glad I did it - he likes to get right up next to the crib rails and turn his head into them to sleep - whew. Close call!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve Everyone!!

No comments: