12/14/10

Candles, Cookies, and Christmas!

Look who's ready for Christmas...

Love that kid.

Sweet stinker face - he makes this face before a big smile - too funny


Talking away to baby Einstein...


This is his new favorite book - we read Frosty the Snowman at least 2 times a day - It is basically the song written in a book format and he loves it! I sing it to him and turn the pages and he just smiles and laughs.


On Saturday Logan and I went over to Somerset's while she baked her famous Christmas cookies. We kept her company and hung out. I even decorated some of the cookies while he napped for a little while.


Out cold for about 20 minutes


Somer making the cookies - yum yum!




Lauren and Austin came over too and the boys got to have a playdate.



They were hilarious - Lauren was talking to me and both boys were just staring at her like they were paying close attention to our conversation. too cute!


Austin loves his mommy :)


Sweet boys - Austin desperately wanted to hold Logan's hand


Funny face



Hold my hand dude...


Cutie Patooties




The boys were mesmerized by the take along tunes


To Teeth or not to Teeth. That is the question.


Logan has been very fussy lately - the past week and this week is starting out fussy too. He has some of the symptoms - but of course we can't be too sure. I gave him a teething strip today and he seemed to like the taste, not sure if it did any good since he got hungry shortly after.


Someones ready for winter! Bring on the SNOW!!!






We had out Moms n More cookie exchange this morning and I made molasses spice cookies. Honestly, it might have been a first making cookie dough from scratch. I am so thankful for my stand mixer - whew!


yummy molasses!


Nothing says Christmas cooking like a Peppermint candle and "Rocking around the Christmas Tree" playing in the background. Ahhhhhhhh sweet holidayness all around me!


Batter - looking good!


First batch - whoops. Got stuck on the middle rack - not enough Pam. Lesson learned!


The rest of the batch went great!


Successful cookies!

They weren't as chewy as I would have liked - but that will give me something to tweak next time. :)
I am so enjoying my time as a SAHM. I have always dreamed of doing this and now it has become a reality to be at home with my sweet baby boy. Blessed beyond words :)

No comments: