12/26/10

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

We had a lovely Christmas with our dear family - it was very low key and absolutely Delicious! Everyone brought a dish like Thanksgiving and it turned out perfect! I didn't take many pics from Christmas - shame on me. But we hosted it at our house this year.

Logan was talking up a storm - oooohing and awwing and cooing and blowing bubbles to his daddy for a long time. It was precious!


It was bedtime - but we took a family pic to mark our FIRST Christmas with our little man.

Definitely hard to get a good pic with a baby - but I think it turned out well :)


We were going out to a late lunch today at Istanbul - after eating all that yummy home cooking food we were in need of something very different - Mediterranean will do the trick!


As a joke Trey styled his hair into a fauxhawk - pretty awesome huh? ;)


To show I have been a domestic diva (in training) Trey took a pic before I started on my lemon glazed gingerbread - YUMO! I think it will be a Christmas tradition every year - it is such a good recipie. That apron I am wearing was given to me at my Kitchen Shower and this is the first time I have a need to use it - now that I am baking and cooking up a storm! Hooray! I know Trey is beyond excited :)


The time has come. Logan is growing too fast. He is now officially in 6-9 month sleepers - I couldn't get the 3-6 mo ones zipped tonight. Ooooh my boy needs to slow down all that growing!

My little chunky monkey before bedtime - look at those rosy cheeks...


One of my favorite things about this kiddo - those ham-hocks. Too cute for words :)

Logan is one blessed little boy - we all love and adore him so much and can't wait to see the sweet little boy he will grow into by next Christmas. We are excited to see what 2011 brings and we wish everyone in blogland a wonderful rest of 2010!

No comments: