12/31/10

Happy 2011!



This little man wishes you all a very Happy New Years!


We are having a very uneventful NYE. Trey is working - Boo - and I am off to bed! Hey, with a baby you gotta get all the sleep you can cause you never know when they are gonna wake you up!
Which brings me to my next topic - I need to do updates for my personal records to keep up with Logan.
*He goes to bed at 7 pm every night. It has gone up from 8:30 pm all the way to 7. Honestly, I think he would go to bed at 5 pm if we let him - but who knows what time he would rise the next day! He has been getting up at 4-5 am every morning and wanting 6 oz and then I put him back down to snooze until 7-8 am which is pretty good. It is hard right now because I am still pumping so I have to stay up an extra 20-40 minutes plus what he is up, but it could be worse. And this morning he slept from 7-7 straight through - Hallelujah!!
* He is into blowing bubbles, sucking his lower/upper lips in like the pic above, chewing on his rattle, rings, sophie, and the raZberry. He LOVES his burp cloths - would rather have them in his hands/mouth than his cute lovies. We are working on that :)




*He is moving all around his play mats - using his feet to get him where he wants to go. He turns all around but still isn't very interested in rolling over either way. He still gets stuck on his tummy and either won't or forgets how to roll to his back. This is heaven to me because at this point I still don't have to worry about him flipping over in the middle of the night!

* I am LOVING staying home with him - these last few weeks have been heaven - seeing him learn and do new things every day. It can be hard like today - he was SUPER fussy all day because his teeth are bothering him and once Daddy woke up I gladly handed him right over. Of course as soon as Trey took him I sat on the opposite couch to have a moment to myself and Logan looks over at me and starts smiling and giggling trying to get my attention. Adorable!

Big news! Look who likes his jumper now???


Even a Smile!!!


Checking it all out...


listening to the music play


noticing the froggy on one of the stations


He played in it for about 10 minutes which is WAY better than the other few times we tried. I think he is getting the hang of it all



Showing those teeth who's boss


Still loving his swing - I swear he would stay in the swing all day if we would let him. If I need to get anything done I put him in there and I will have a guaranteed 45 min - 1 hour. I only do it that long if I am cooking and can't stop, etc. He eats it up - he stares around the room for 30 min then cat naps the rest of the time.

Logan is wearing 6-9 month clothing - he can fit into some of his 3-6 month outfits, but he fits better into the 6 months size. We are putting size 3 diapers on him at night since the 2's were pretty full and one spilled over and made his body wet during the night.
He is almost sitting up, but not quite there. He has good strength, but can't quite get it. It will happen - I am sure out of nowhere I will walk in the room and there he will be sitting tall :)
Well that is all I can think of for now, I am off to bed, see you in 2011!

No comments: