5/4/11

Royal Fabulousness!

Didn't you just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this amazing Royal Wedding?????? I DVR'D like every single Will and Kate special I could possibly find. Will and Kate Forever, Will and Kate growing up, Will and Kate Special Relationship...and on and on. And of course every second of the Royal Wedding! Eeek! How fabulous was that?! I was lost in all the beauty, extravagant hats, royalty, carriages, and how sweet and in love Will and Kate seem. I heart weddings. And a Royal one was just my cup of tea :)







I don't think I have mentioned anything on the blog yet - but I am in a weight loss program called IREACH2 from UAMS (its free you just have to meet certain criteria like aren't going to have a baby in the next 18 months and I DEFINITELY fit that category! haha) And it is an 18 month study and you have online classes once a week for 6 months then once a month until the 18 month mark. Its basically counting calories/exercising (kinda like weight watchers but cals not points). You can eat what you want and they don't tell you what to eat, but you journal your food intake every day online and they can see what you are consuming and they can make suggestions. We have an instructor and have had a few classes so far. I will say its interesting to have an online class - but I am motivated! I am down 8 pounds in 2 weeks and am feeling great :) I was starving for a few days but think I am over that hurdle. Now I am just trying to add exercise into the mix which is proving hard with a baby on the move........ maybe I can just count exercise as chashing after a very mobile and curious little boy? ;)

Speaking of which... here he is posting up in his favorite spot.




love those baby blues












Logan got a new toy - a little laptop just like daddy :)













Going on a walk....we are taking FULL advantage of this SUNSHINE!!!!





Here is his latest trick - climbing up to a standing position in his big boy chair during nightime routine - lovely.












cheesing with daddy one morning




we had playdate this week in Sherwood for Cinco de Mayo so Lauren and I decided to ride together! First time - she is crafty and knows how to get Austin's base in and out of cars so we put the boys together! Look how cute they are :)










Logan having a ball crawling everywhere and playing in Ella's jumpers





Here is Miss Ella - we had a great time and yummy food thanks to her mama Stacy!







Cutie Pie Eleanor




Mr Austin having a ball













I want to note for my records that Logan has tried Colby jack cheese rolled into pea sized balls, deli turkey pieces, cheerios baby puffs, and yogurt melts and he seems to love them all! He is still trying to perfect the pincer grasp. He also downed 4 (yes you read that correctly) tubs of baby food for dinner last night!!! Plus Cheerios plus cheese. Growth spurt? I think YES!






Logan has been laughing at himself - cracking himself up. It is hilarious! He does it while playing, in his highchair, on the changing table and I am starting to feel like I'm not in on the joke. I just laugh and ask him "whats so funny?" and he laughs some more.



We tried out Little Gym one day this week - Lauren and Austin are members and invited us for a free trial. It was very cool and Logan had a blast! I am ashamed I didn't take ANY pictures - not a single one. But I assure you he was giggling and shaking his bells, doing somersaults (um yes babies CAN do them with lots of spotting and help) and catching bubbles floating in the air. Fun times!




He stood up using the window seal for the first time and he also mastered going from crawling to sitting in his crib and while playing today.






He keeps growing and growing......... and pretty soon July 20th will be knocking on our doors. :)

No comments: