5/10/11

Beans and Rice



He is super excited he tried refried beans and spanish rice off mommy's plate today for lunch!! We ventured out to eat at one of our favorite mexican restaurants since we haven't taken him out to eat for a very long time. No particular reason, we just were busy and with trey working overtime we didn't have a lot of chances without an extra day in the week. He did good in his chair and played with toys. Then we got antsy when our food came out. he was trying to grab for my plate so I offered him tiny bites of beans and rice and a flour tortilla. He ate it all! I don't think he liked the texture of the rice - but he still ate a few bites. This is HUGE since he won't try anything new at home!!! I was beyond excited and I am sure its because it was coming off Mamas plate :) Every day this week I have put real peas, cheese, watermelon, toast, and carrots on his tray and he refused to pick any of it up and eat it. When I tried to offer him some with my hands he turned his head away and made a face. Picky picky :)






this is what I see all day long....sweet little booty scurrying off!












He is getting so good at standing by himself!



Man Down! He was falling as I took this shot...




His favorite toys - these two Sassy brand spinner toys - he is obsessed with them.





I wanted to leave you with a few videos of Logan taken this past week.

This is one where Daddy is playing Motorcycle :)






He loves to close the front door - too funny!



I have been trying to get a video of him standing up but this is as good as I could get it :)


No comments: