5/17/11

Naked Booty!



After a poopy diaper and a VERY large pee session that went all over his shirt, changing pad, me, and him I put him on the floor so I could clean up the pee and of course he was so excited to be naked! He immediately stood up and started squealing :)




love that naked booty :)



sweet boy - he did NOT want to put a diaper on let alone any clothes




He loves to rake his fingers against this - it is so funny to watch he is just fascinated






One of the many bunnies that live around our yard ...




I put my Susie Homemaker hat on yesterday and made these Strawberry Shortbread Cupcakes for Lauren's birthday (an early present since I will be out of town over her bday) They turned out a little messy but pretty yummy!



Logan has been talking up a storm today - just out of the blue. He finally started saying "da da da" and he has been talking gibberish. I will try to catch it on video :) He also learned how to lower himself from a standing position. Growing up so fast!

No comments: