5/20/11

10 Months!

Can YOU believe my baby is 10 months old?!?



Nope, me either.



How does time FLY so quickly??



Geesh - next thing I know it will be his first day of school - EEEK!







For now, I am trying to enjoy each and every moment with this precious guy



and his many funny faces :)




Look who's all ready for a BEACH Vacation!!! Me too kid, me too.



My dear friend Catherine has been in town for a couple of weeks and its been SO nice to see her and catch up! Even though tons of miles separate us we still don't skip a beat when we reconnect. We have always had that bond :)



Meeting Logan for the first time



Isn't think pic the cutest?!



I pulled out the pack n play so I could keep Logan contained for a little bit at a time while I pack and do things like run out to the car for a second. He has pushed over the gate so this is necessary. The good news is that he doesn't understand its not "cool" to be stuck inside this playpen. For now he is exploring it and playing with his toys happily. I'm sure he will discover all too soon that its not a fun new play space and it is holding him hostage. :)



We are off for some fun in the sun - have a Fabulous week bloggy world!!

No comments: