4/11/11

Itty Bitty...

Hand! This is what I usually see when I come into Logan's room in the morning or after a nap. His little hand (or feet) sticking out the rails - precious! Look how LONG he is on the changing table - oh my. Pretty soon it will be buh bye changing pad and the floor will have to do. Yikes! He loves chewing on the changing pad strap. Shocker, I know :) Having fun practicing crawling. Hasn't gotten much further - but still doing great!



poor baby - I think his top gums are bothering him and he was alternating between the raZberry and wubbie.


We said bye bye to the infant car seat and hello Britax! Daddy installed it yesterday so once we go for a ride I will take pics :) He looks so small in his new seat - but it looks soooooo plush and comfy!



He has to sit in his swing to watch baby Einstein at night before bed. He has outgrown the bouncy seat because he has learned to flip backwards in it! Oh dear. Freaked me out the first time he did it - luckily daddy was in the room and calmly flipped him back and that was the end of that chair. So, for now he is safely secured in his swing until his big boy chair comes in. He doesn't love the swing anymore - he tries to sit up straight in it - like this...






Such a little man :)


Trey and I had an amazing time in Hot Springs for an overnight getaway courtesy of my mom. She had an extra night in a B&B and offered for us to stay there while she kept Logan. It was so nice of her and we had a blast eating and relaxing and SLEEPING! We are so very fortunate we can have date nights on weekends and little overnight trips and that we have such wonderful family that loves our little boy and takes the best care of him. My Dad was in town and got to spend time with Logan and see what he is up to these days. I can't wait for the beach when we are all together for a whole week!

I am hosting a Moms & More playdate tomorrow and we have a little Easter party to go to later in the week. Yay for Spring!!

No comments: