4/21/11

Happy 9 months!


I cannot BELIEVE we have only 3 months until Logan turns ONE. Oh my word. I think its safe to say I am in total denial...

I love this pic - he is thinking "holy crap - I am HOW old???" haha













Only 9 months old and already giving me attitude. Oh dear.






pretty boy!



awww one of my favs! He looks like he is waving - total accident but still precious!!


Logan at 9 months you have 3 teeth - two bottom and one top poked through 2 days ago. You are wearing size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night. You sleep great when you aren't sick. 7 pm - 5 am and then back down until 8-8:30am!


You have been sick for the second time in the last few days. Stuffy, major cough, some snot, and in a real sour mood. I thought you definitely had an ear infection because you were pulling on your ears all night and pretty much cried all day yesterday which you have never done before. You wanted me to hold you all day and every time I sat you down you cried or tried to crawl to me. Poor baby! We went to the Doc today and you were all clear for now - I was in shock. But your throat, chest, and ears looked good.


You are eating pureed foods 3 times a day. Usually around 9 am, 12 pm, and 5 pm. Your favs are bananas bananas and bananas. Haha - I kid, I kid. But you could eat bananas at EVERY meal! You like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, avocado, mixed veggies, oatmeal. You LOVE mum mums as a snack and have tried the crawler puffs and liked those. Of course they are banana flavored :) You don't quite have the pincer grasp down - but are getting close!


You drink 6 oz bottles usually 4-5 times a day. But here lately you have only been drinking 4-5 oz at a time and sometimes just take 2-3 oz! Its like you are snacking on milk - or thirsty? Not sure. But you are still sleeping through the night so I don't question :)


You are very recently attached to me and daddy. You notice when we leave the room and you cry/get upset. You want me to hold you a lot more but I think that is bc you aren't feeling well. You are crawling like a champ and pulling up on the gate and people. Getting strong!


You are back to saying your ba ba ba's now that you mastered crawling. You talk to Sophie and love her so much - a little too much :) We are teaching you to be "gentle".


You love books and for me to read to you. You have big smiles and giggle when I start reading your favs. The only books you will listen and pay attention to are: Skip to my Lou, Frosty the Snowman, Five Monkeys, Miss Spider, and of course Goodnight Moon before bedtime.


You are the best thing that has ever happened to us and we are so blessed to call you our son!




So... this is what is going on during nap time when he wakes up. He crawls over to the monitor and stares it down. Trying to grab for it. Yes. We are lowering the mattress this weekend!






he got stuck in an awkward position today and I had to help him get down - first of many!






back to blowing raspberries!



Another first is that he held his OWN bottle today!!!! He was laying down - but still - this is major achievement!





Look what he discovered today.... The Blinds.



I quickly dove over and pulled them up before he broke them - he had a death grip! He loved looking out the window once they were up :)



practicing pulling up on the gate



Hopefully he will start to feel better soon - its been a ROUGH couple of days and mama is exhausted!

No comments: