4/7/11

The CRAWL

This little guy is extremely excited to tell you that he officially crawled for the first time!!! He has been getting around by scooching and such. But he finally made 3 good crawl steps! hooray! He hasn't done it since then, but we are making progress :) I promise he likes walks - you can't tell from this face though :)

Here it is! The crawl - that is a face of pure determination






geesh - look how BIG he is in his car seat! We got the Britax Marathon in the mail the other day and are installing it this weekend. He will be such a BIG BOY!




Finally I will leave you with a couple of videos. One is of him practicing crawling after the BIG CRAWL. Please ignore my crazy screams - I was obviously overcome with excitement and joy :)


I love love love this video. My two favorite boys - my heart is full!

No comments: