4/24/11

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! We had a nice relaxing day at home and our families came over to celebrate. I am sick with a cold of some sort which results in snot, a cough that sounds something like The Black Lung, and just feeling like poop - yuck I know - so I took it easy. We decided to order Whole Hog since we are kind of tired of the classic "holiday" food and it was DELISH!

Here is my little bunny...








Logan took a really long 2 hour nap which is not like him and we discovered he had a fever when he woke up. Poor guy - a little Advil later and it was all gone. We have his 9 month appt tomorrow so luckily they can check him out while we are there.





Pulling up - standing up - practicing walking with help - STOP GROWING!!! :)








loving on daddy




Grammy and Logan





Gi Gi and Logan




our little family




Logan pulling up on Grammy's crib



big boy!







Irene and Luke came into town with baby Cole and we got to see them! I was so sad I was sick but at least I got to see his sweet face and how much he has grown - he is such a cutie patootie!



Trying to get the boys in a pic... it is so much harder when they are mobile!!












































sweet baby cole!



Logan watching baby einstein at Lauren's before his nap - he was loving their plush bouncy seat. He just lounged back and enjoyed - too funny!

















Wish the Adams lived closer - miss them like crazy! That just means we will have to plan a visit to fayetteville soon :)


Happy Easter y'all! I am off to an early sleep to get rid of this sickness. I told Trey so far one of the hardest things being a mom is being sick with a baby. Of course all you momma's know this - but I sooo miss just laying on the couch snoozing the day away while being sick. Not now - there are bottles to be washed, food to be eaten, playing to be had, and diapers to be changed. Thank goodness for The Hubs!!!

No comments: