4/14/11

Easter Playdate!

We had a BLAST yesterday at our first Easter Party Playdate! It was hosted by Stacy from our LR Babys Mamas groups and it was too cute. I got some pics of all the babies wearing their bunny ears and trying to get them to pose for a picture. Of course it was a big fail - haha cause we all know babies don' t pose :) It was sure cute seeing them in action! Yep - Logan was not having any part of it - ha! and he's DONE :) trying to get them all on the floor...

Look at Logan and Austin - too cute! Lauren and I were trying to sing itsy bitsy spider to get their attention





Austin was loving it - sweet boy!






there's presh smile from my boy - probably because those bunny ears are off his head! haha




Poor Logan's eyes were hurting I think - trey and I both have super sensitive eyes in sun and I think he is gonna have the same. He couldn't look up and when he did he looked right back down squinting.





Yummy sign


I love that look on Austin's face!





Logan's like "mom are you done already?"




It was a super fun playdate and all the babies had fun playing, drooling, chewing, and drooling some more. Nap didn't go over well yesterday because Logan was so exhausted he cried for 30+ minutes and finally passed out for only 15 min! I tried to put him back down later but he played in his crib for 30 minutes and it was getting too close to bedtime routine. Oh well - he slept soundly until the storm woke us up. This was the first real storm since he's been born. It was insane! I woke up to the wind howling, hail beating on the windows, and rain pounding on the roof. Poor Logan started screaming at 2 am because he could hear the craziness beating on his window. It was soooo loud it really scared me and I am not normally scared of storms. I made a bottle and then went into the bathroom with Logan and scared Sophie while the sirens wailed. Trey called and told us the tornado had passed going downtown so we went back to his bedroom and he ate the rest of his bottle. Luckily by that time the storm had simmered down enough for me to put him back in bed. The sirens went back off a couple more times and thunder sounded for another hour or so but he is such a good sleeper he dozed off an slept through most of that. Thank goodness! I, on the other hand, couldn't fall back asleep because I was listening for a train sound in case a tornado was forming near us - I know - psycho...but I can't help it. I have a little baby to protect and think about now ;) But, all in all it started off insanely scary, but ended up being fine for our family. Sooo thankful!!!

Guess what came in the mail yesterday??



Logan's big boy chair for our house! Grammy bought him one for our house and he loves it!


watching his nighttime baby Einstein




such a big boy!! My little man is growing way too fast :(


Thanks Grammy!!!

No comments: