7/18/10

This Time Tomorrow...


Well - we probably won't have our little bundle of joy delivered just 2 hours after I have checked into the hospital - but hey, anythings possible! :)
I go in tomorrow at 8 pm to start the induction process. WOW. Is it here already? Can I just take a few steps back and say "JUST KIDDING!" Um, I think not. This baby boy is coming out one way or another no matter how many times I nervously think "Sike" to myself. I think I am ready - as ready as I can be! Of course I am overwhelmed with excitement to meet my precious son - but my brain is also spinning thinking of all the vacations I haven't taken yet, Paris, Italy, New York! All the sleep I will be missing out on, the random errands and date nights we will have to strategically plan and schedule, and the list goes on and on and on...
But, all of this will magically disappear once I hold Logan for the first time - when I hear his little newborn cries when he enters the world, and the first time I see Trey holding his baby boy. Ahhh the world will be perfectly balanced - for that moment all my fears and anxiety will vanish and everything will make sense. This is what life is all about - this amazing little baby that is ours - that we created. What a miracle. A blessing. Our greatest joy.
I will keep my blog world as updated as possible - He should arrive sometime on the 20th - and I will post pics as soon as we can! We can't wait to share him with you all and we just pray for a safe delivery of our little guy! :)

No comments: