7/23/10

The little man that stole my heart...

Just look at him and his daddy - too precious! Logan has melted our hearts in a matter of days and we are just so in love with him. Sometimes my heart feels too full like it might burst - our greatest joy :)

cute burp cloths!

Sleeping away...


We LOVE our Nap Nanny! It has been a life saver and Logan just adores it. He sleeps in it every night and for most of his day naps. Plus it is a safe way to contain him if we need to step out of the room for a sec. Genius invention!!



I have been pumping every 3 hours and it has worked very well - I love it that anyone can help feed him and daddy can have bonding time with him too for meal time. It has definitely been awesome if I want to take a nap during his feeding time or a shower. Yay for Medela!!


He is such a good baby so far, he just sleeps and eats (and poops of course) but he is so pleasant and hardly cries. I am sure we will get our fair share of tears in the weeks to come - but wow. I was so nervous about how to handle the crying fits and fussy times but luckily he is easing us into this new life. He is happy in his bouncy seat that Aunt Irene and Uncle Luke got him - he loves it!


He also likes his swing that my dear Wonder Place girls got him - here he is in the sunlight getting rid of any signs of jaundice

And his new Bestie - Mr. Wub-a-nub. This amazing toy attached to the soothie has worked great! He does spit it out - hasn't quite mastered the sucking for a long time, but it sure puts him to sleep and he can place his hands on the horse and hold it in his mouth longer than a normal soothie. These two will be great friends :)

Sweet face!




And the straight jacket photo - haha I love it! He has his little arms crossed and his tongue sticking out. Too stinkin cute


Here are some hospital pics that Rachel took - thanks girl! They turned out amazing.






Logan meets his two fabulous Grandma's! He doesn't even know how blessed he is with his grandparents - such a lucky boy :)

Logan meets Granddaddy - they will have so much fun playing in sandboxes, building things, and tinkering around the house. Granddad will teach him so much and I know they will have a special bond

These are a little out of order - but this is his first time in the car seat going home.



First time seeing his room!

First time in the nap nanny



Words cannot describe how unbelievably blessed we are - we have a healthy baby boy that amazes us each day with his sweet murmurs, cute facial expressions, and precious sighs. He is so perfect and is one laid back little man. He is so loved by all our dear friends and family and we are so happy to have all that support. I am feeling better - healing well and Trey has been the best help. Honestly, he should already win the Best Daddy award - seriously. He has changed more diapers and done so much for Logan and I while I have been trying to heal and figure pumping out. I say it all the time, but I have to say it again. How did I get this lucky? :)

No comments: