7/9/10

Eviction Notice...


Logan now has an eviction notice date - He can remain in the property until July 19th, 2010 but then he must vacate the premises. Permanently :)
I had a good doctor's appt today and she checked me. I am 1 cm dilated!! Whoo Hoo! I know that doesn't mean much, if anything, but it still made me feel good that my body is getting used to the idea that he must come out. Soon. And she let me know that she wouldn't let me go to my due date so she said we would pick a date in my 39th week. She is on-call for July 19th and I will check in that evening and then he should be born on the 20th!!!
She said if I remain at 1 cm she will start the induction process with pitocen, etc. But, if I have dilated to 3 or more before the 19th, then she will just break my water and see how I progress.
Trey and I looked at each other and it hit us at that moment that this baby is coming out - for real! Now that we have a date it is actually happening - he will be here in a little over a week! We are beyond excited and cannot wait to hold him in our arms. What a blessing!
I will keep this blog updated as much as possible and post pics as soon as we can. I will try to post a 38 week pic soon!

No comments: