7/19/10

Hello from the Hospital!

Thats right - we are here and all checked in! I have the IV (can we say OUCH!!) and they gave me the cervix softener which is working all too well - I am cramping and not feeling great. But at least something is happening.

Here are pics right before we left for the hospital - 39 weeks!




Hospital pics! Me all hooked up - please forgive the hospital look - not cute I know, but necessary. :)



Trey getting comfy on the couch - there is also a chair and the sofa folds out. He is testing the most comfy place to sleep. He has been my rock - so supportive and bending over backward to get me what I need. What would I do without him??


Sweet gift basket Somerset and Steven dropped off a little bit ago - lots of goodies and magazines and things to keep Trey and I occupied. Thanks guys!!


It looks like it will be a long night - but I have an ambien and should sleep fairly well. Lets hope! I have my body pillow and am as comfy as can be. My nurse is very nice and we are doing good! Will keep you updated :)

No comments: