7/11/10

8 days....

Lauren's shower was really beautiful and went great! There was a good turn out and she received many wonderful gifts for baby Austin! Of course look at this incredible cake her sister Rachel made. She is SO talented!!


Somerset, Grandma Janie, Lauren, and I
Don't we look matchy matchy? We didn't plan it - I swear! But it sure looks cute :)


Lauren and her mom while opening gifts





Cute decor of their baby pics

random Sophie pic - but I had to add it because she can be so cute... sometimes :)

I cannot believe it is only 8 days until we see Logan's sweet chubby cheeks! I wanted to include pics of his nursery - I know you have seen most of these, but we did add another touch to the room.
His dresser...


Changing table...



Trey picked out this monogram decal all on his own! It looks amazing - and we plan to keep it as Logan grows into his toddler room with a big boy bed. :)



His book shelf...







We are READY for him! (we think - haha) At least with his room, diapers, bouncers, swaddle blankets, pacis, bottles, etc we are ready. Mentally and physically - that is another question

I will leave you with a few pics from this weekend...



38 weeks!!







I have Monday off - yay! We are getting last minute things done and spending the day together. I only work 4 days this week and then I am DONE! I start my maternity leave this Friday at 5 pm and I cannot wait. I am way too excited - 12 weeks with my precious baby boy!

No comments: