5/28/10

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Kelly's Korner is doing her Show Us Your Life Fridays and this week's topic is "Favorite Things or Things that make you happy." Well I have TONS of things that make me happy and I wanted to share some with you!

This handsome guy is on the top of my list - he makes me so happy and I just love spending time with him and being able to share my life with him. So Blessed :)




My New Love, Baby Logan - and I haven't even met him yet! Its crazy how you can care so much for someone who you haven't seen, met, or touched. Can't wait to meet this little guy in July!





I am at work so I don't have a family picture on this laptop - but my third favorite would be our dear family - our parents and extended family are so special to us - we are lucky to have such an amazing support system!!



Next up: my sweet sweet friends - look at these beautiful girls! I have some of the best girlfriends and just love them to pieces. Most of my best friends I have been close to since Elementary school. (missing from picture are Katherine and Amber) love these girls too!



Our Precious furry babies are definitely things that make my life complete- they strive daily to make us both happy and anyone else that comes into the house. Dogs are neat creatures - they just have this unconditional love that is overwhelming at times (when they want to be near you or on top of you always) but they are definitely our first babies :)



FALL!!! Oh how I love Fall - it is my FAVORITE time of the year because it starts the cool weather and holiday season! I love to decorate for holidays and just the feeling of this special season. I can't wait for September/October!!



I also love winter - Christmas - the meaning and the feeling of having family close by, warm by the fire, drinking hot coco and watching a movie with christmas lights all around the house. This little picture just makes me feel so comfy - at home. Love it!



Another thing I love about the holidays is you can get the tasty Pumpkin Spice Latte and Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks! Oh be still my heart - these are little slices of heaven that just melt in your mouth. Of course mine aren't this fun - I always get the non-fat, no whip to cut calories but I do let myself have 1 of the original full calorie drinks once a holiday season.



The Twilight Series is one of my favorite series of all time. I have read each of these books a few times and they never get old. Amazing amazing juicy stories - I love me some Edward and Bella!





CHAMPAGNE! Oh how I miss Mimosas for brunch since I have been pregnant. I will soon be able to become reacquainted with my old friend...until then, I can drool over this yummy pic





PINK! Anyway I can get it! Pink has been my favorite color for years - pink shoes, pink purses, pink clothes, pink jewerly, and even my closet is pink! (thanks to my sweet hubby) :)



CHEESE DIP!!!!!!!!!! I could live on this stuff - breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. Oh, and dessert. This is such a simple thing that is easy to make - but it is soooooo delish!!



And then Mexican Food - Yumo. I could also live on this day in and day out. Cheese Enchiladas are my absolute favorite. Oooohhh I am getting HUNGRY!


There are many many other things that make me very happy - but I wanted to share a few with you! Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!

6 comments:

Heather said...

SUch a great list!! Congrats on your sweet baby!! That is so exciting! I love fall too, it's my favorite season!

Kelly said...

Love your list!!!

Shoshanah said...

My all time favorite Starbucks drink is a gingerbread latte. Although a pumpkin spice latte is a close second! I did find your blog through Kelly's Korner, and congrats on your baby-to-be!

Unknown said...

I love the photos. And you look so beautiful in your wedding dress.
What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Lynn said...

Enjoyed viewing your photos -- a beautiful bride in a beautiful dress! Love your music selections!! =) "Unforgettable" always makes me think of one of my all time favorite movies - "Sleepless in Seattle". It makes me happy watching that movie with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.
Love Starbucks' Pumpkin Frappucinos, as well as their Carmel Frappucino!

Nikki said...

Loved your post. Congrats on the baby. You picked a fabulous name. Our little man's name is Logan & he's the best. I also love a few of the same things you do...that road in the fall is gorgeous. Bell/Edward/Jacob...what's not to love? :) I'm team Ja-ward. Can't wait for June 30!