5/8/10

Baby Shower!

Today, two of my mom's dear friends, Susan and Paula, threw me a lovely Baby Shower. This shower was for my mom's Sunday School class, and other friends, and I also invited my Mother-in-law and her friends. The table was beautiful, the food was yummy, and the cake was too cute!


My super cute invitation


Look at that cake! Paula's sister made it and it was definitely Delicious! See those precious shoes - I actually don't have any shoes for him yet so they are perfect.





We mingled, ate, and then it was time to open presents. Logan got some wonderful gifts, he is so lucky! Lots of cute clothes, bibs, onesies, toys, and a handmade quilt! Here is a hilarious gift - Susan had this baby potty on her fireplace with a little cabbage patch doll sitting on it with his pants down. I couldn't figure out what he was doing until she handed me the potty with an explanation that he had already "tried it out" and it works perfectly!
Haha - how hilarious and creative is this?! it is jello and a baby ruth candy bar - it looks pretty real! So very funny - definitely got a major laugh out of the ladies.

Susan, me, and Paula - sweet hostesses!


Me and my beautiful mother


Me and my beautiful Mother-in-law


I am so blessed to have such amazing family


My mom with her two besties - and the potty!

It is a cute little training potty - at least we know how much it can hold - haha


The doggies checking out the presents once we got home - I am quite sure they thought it was all for them...


The pretty quilt - so sweet of my mom's friend to make that for Logan. He will love it!



My mom bought me my breast pump for the shower - yay!!!


Another pic of the precious shoes - chocolate and blue: match made in heaven :)


Cute outfits - he received some in all different sizes so he will be set for months!

I had such an amazing day - I just love showers, not only because it is fun to be together with everyone but it makes you feel so very special that these guests are coming for me and for Logan. How neat is that? Just so much love in the air :)

No comments: