5/13/10

Favorite Books - Show Us Your Life

Kelly's Korner is doing the Show Us Your Life Fridays and this week is favorite books! I love love love to read a good book if time allows - which is not that often now that I am so gosh darn tired from baking a baby all day :)

But, I always have time for my all time favorite series - probably cliche (but I don't care) The Twilight Series!!! I love me some Edward and Bella - I have read each of these books 2-3 times and of course watched the movies a ba-jillion times! I heart sparkly vampires. There. I said it and I admit it. Don't judge me, I am in the Twilight Trance..................


My second favorite series is "Confessions of a Shopaholic." I have been in love with these books for a long time - This book is absolutely hilarious and soo true if you live for shopping, which I did at one time! I lived and breathed shopping and this was such a accurate depiction of what a shopaholic thinks and feels when they are in a store and faced with a super cute pair of shoes or a fabulous purse - you buy it! (ahem, charge it)


(It is interesting that my dogs are named Bella and Sophie - both of which are names dealing with my two favorite series.) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Another book I loved and still really like from high school is The Joy Luck Club. I read this for a paper in English class in HS and I liked it so much I have re-read it a couple of times through-out the years.



And for now in my life - I am reading about bringing home baby and what to expect the first year. Ahhhh so much information!
Thanks for stopping by and happy blogging!! :)

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I love the shopaholic books, and can't wait till the new one comes out. And just letting you know, I found your blog through Kelly's Korner