5/11/10

29 Weeks and 4D Ultrasound!!

Introducing: Baby Logan in 4D!!!

We just loved our ultrasound today - it was such a great experience and I can't say enough good things about Baby Views - Shea is so amazing and does such a great job. It was surreal seeing his little face - what he will look like, minus all the fluid swimming around him - ha! He is just precious - a doll - of course he is my son, so I am definitely going to think he is a cutie. But don't take my word for it - see for yourself!






Look at that sweet baby boy - and those chubby cheeks!

Here is the money shot - he showed us his sweet face for a while, and then he was tired of that and started playing with his hands and feet. He pretty much stayed in this position for 10 minutes of the ultrasound - waving his hands all in his face and pulling his feet/toes with his hands - too funny. He is definitely a showoff - we tried to get him to pull his hands away so we could see his face more - I even rolled over twice onto my side, but no progress. He was perfectly happy with the position he was in - though it looked quite uncomfortable to us!














He even scrunched his forehead at one point and it looked like he was getting mad - it was too stinkin cute!














I am still measuring right on track with 29 weeks and he is growing great - there is enough fluid and his measurements look great so we are so thankful! I think this definitely makes it feel more real seeing him - I felt him kicking during the appointment and then I could see him moving around on the screen - soo neat.
We can't wait to meet you Mr. Logan - you already have so many people that have so much love for you. You are one lucky little boy!! :)

No comments: