4/3/10

Boy or Girl?

Lauren and John had their Gender Reveal Party tonight and it was a blast!! Rachel, her sister, threw it for them and we have been on edge dying to know what Baby Simmons is - the suspense was killing me!!!

Lauren and John went to their ultrasound at 20 weeks to see their precious baby, but they did not find out the sex, the tech told her sister and Rachel was the only one that knew for a whole week. She did am AMAZING job with the party and baking/making this unbelievable cake - how gorgeous is this???

Of course everything was decorated pink and blue since no one knew the sex and Rachel made the bottom layer either blue or pink to reveal to Lauren and John what their baby is.


We took a picture of Team Pink (yes, I was SOLD that this baby was a girl - I just knew it with every fiber in my body.)


Trey was on Team Blue


After eating delish food, we gathered around their kitchen for them to finally cut the cake - it was one of the most exciting moments - so special we were all there to celebrate!

What is it??? Pink or Blue???

A closer look - they cut the first piece and then held it up for everyone to see...
And its... BLUE!!!! A PRECIOUS BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren hugging her mom - everyone was soo excited

I was definitely in shock - I swore up and down this baby was a girl - and so did most of her family/friends, even John. I was convinced because of the high heart rate and the fact that she craved lemons during the first trimester - she would squeeze fresh lemons into her mouth and I have always heard that is typical with baby girls. Boy was I wrong! :)








Mommies-To-Be! We are just 3 weeks apart!

Lauren and Rachel - the fabulous party planner!

It was such a fun filled evening - I am beyond excited that Logan will have a best buddy to play with and Trey and I are so happy for them and their blessed baby boy :)

No comments: