4/21/10

Nursery Part 1

Oh Happy Day! Trey got all the baby furniture up and together over the past two days and it looks amazing in our chocolate nursery!! Here is a first glimpse of Logan's room:

dresser/changing table


chest of drawers

Book shelf


Amazing crib!!!


And..........the bedding is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the lamp shade I had made to match - sooo stinkin cute :)


And the bedding!!

Don't worry, I will show much more later - we need to buy the mattress for the crib and then I can put the bedding together and take more pics ;) I also ordered a couple of items from etsy.com for Logan's room - they shipped this week! Things are really coming together - it feels so good since I have been a little stressed with cleaning out the room and getting things ready. It is so weird to have baby furniture in our house - a baby really is coming to live with us... I think I am realizing that more and more - ha!
Nothing else has really been going on - work work and more work. But, this weekend we are going on our Babymoon with my friend Lauren and her hubby to Hot Springs! Yay!!! I will post pics when we get home. Last getaway before Logan arrives - oh my!
Wishing you a happy ending to your week!




No comments: