4/29/10

28 Weeks!!!

Hello Third Trimester!!!!! I cannot believe I am already here - I am just in awe at my changing body and how much I can feel Logan. It is such a miracle - such a blessing.
My sweet friend Irene (she lives 3 hours away) reminded me that I needed to take a recent belly picture - I forgot that she doesn't see my ever changing belly and I want to remember what I looked like as well.
So, this is for you dear Irene, I miss you so - and I wish you were here with me... but for now this will have to do :)



In fact, I was wearing this to work today and one of our front desk girls ever-so-politely shouted "Dang! Yo stomach is getting BIG!" I replied "Yes, I am aware of that, babies do grow inside the belly." Luckily she knew I was pregnant - otherwise that would have been a MAJOR faux pas. ;)
Love to you all - Happy Friday!!!

No comments: