4/28/10

And The Countdown Begins...

I cannot believe I am almost to the THIRD and FINAL trimester!!! I am 27 weeks now and when I hit 28 weeks (in a few days) I will be in the home stretch! Where did this time go? Seriously? I feel like I just saw that positive pregnancy test, and now I am almost ready to see this precious miracle that has been growing inside me....wow...almost too much to process :)


Logan is roughly 2 pounds and the size of a head of cauliflower. I can feel him ALL the time - and his movements are still nice and smooth. No jabs to the ribs quite yet, although I am sure that is coming my way! In fact, as I type this he is a jumping bean in my belly, moving all over the place.





I had my Glucose test today and oh let me tell you how lovely it was. (Not!) I had a fruit punch drink that was much too sweet. Ick. I actually chugged it down because I was so very thirsty and once it was down I realized how sicky sweet it was - it was like a jolt in my body. I think it sent Logan in a sugar coma - ha!


This is what it looked like - except it was red. They took blood after an hour and I should have the results within a week or so. Crossing fingers all turns out well! I certainly welcome any prayers for a healthy outcome :) I can't imagine going on a carb-free and fruit-free diet my last weeks of this pregnancy if I fail the test. Complete torture!

My doctor said everything looks great - Logan is growing on track and is healthy right now which is a blessing! She said I am measuring for a July 25th due date but we'll see. I still have money on July 21st. He will come when he is good and baked - which is fine by me :)

No comments: