3/28/10

Memphis Adventure!

I had a lot of fun this weekend - Irene came into town and we went on a Memphis Adventure on Saturday for Sarah's bachelorette party! We caravaned to Tennessee and I only had to make one stop to pee! Yay for me, I was very proud of my pregnant self :)

Irene and I before we left...


23 Weeks!

Hello Memphis!
The Beauty Shop - Delish!

Loved this sign - Be Nice or Leave. I can't even count how many times I feel like saying that to my clients! ha!


Yummy Ravioli


Irene and I split my dish and her grilled cheese with bacon - sooo sinful!


We went shopping after lunch and got some TCBY. We went to the hotel and the girls got ready. We had a lingerie shower in one of the suites for Sarah and it was too cute - she opened some hot little numbers :)
Me and the Beautiful Bride-to-be!

Irene and I drove back after the shower before they all went to dinner. We were starving so we stopped at Mickey D's and ate some burgers and fries. They have the best fries!!!

My dramatic fry picture

Irene with her happy meal toy - ha!

Trey and I had a busy Sunday. My Dad was in town they went to pick up our nursery furniture that was delivered to JC Penny!! We got it all in the living room and oh my word. It takes up so much space. The crib alone is crazy huge! (or the box is) We went to lunch with my parents and then opened all the boxes to make sure we had all the parts. Now, the nursery isn't even close to being ready to add furniture - but we are working on that. The garage is looking better and better and we finally have some room to move my seasonal clothes binds out there to store. Hopefully this weekend or next we can put the furniture in the room and I will definitely take pics!
For dinner we decided to try and different restaurant and we found this cute Mediterranean restaurant called Istanbul. It was honestly one of the best ethnic places we have been too! We ordered an appetizer trio with amazing hummus and spinach pastries. I had the Falafel sandwich and Trey had the gyro platter.




We will definitely be going back! We were just so surprised how good it was. This week looks pretty slow, Lauren and John's Gender Reveal Party is this weekend and I will definitely post pics of that when we find out what Baby Simmons is!! Logan will either have a best buddy or sweet girlfriend - either way we can't wait to find out! :)

No comments: