3/7/10

Spring has Sprung!



Happy Spring Ya'll! I am so excited - I am a huge Fall/Spring fan - and though I loathe the hot sticky summer, Spring just puts me in this amazing mood. I have a little bounce in my step and a cheesey grin on my face whenever I step outside and the birds are chirping, my flowers are blooming, and the cool warmth of the weather is all around. Ahhhhhh simple pleasures in life.

I surprised Trey and took him to Mike's Place, a seafood/steak/cajun restaurant in Conway, AR. We have never been, but keep hearing great reviews. And they were voted best restaurant in the Arkansas Times - so I decided to take him there for a nice birthday dinner. I refused to tell him where we were going until we got into the car. We hoped into his car and I said "Take me to Conway!" He totally didn't see that coming - he was shocked :) So, we drove the 30 minutes and made it there just in time for our 7:45 reservation. (thank goodness I made a reservation, geez there were people everywhere who were waiting hours!) We still had to wait 20 minutes, because they were running behind, but that is nothing to what it could have been.

He loved his restaurant surprise and we had a lovely dinner and split a white chocolate creme brulee for dessert - YUM. It's hard to be creative when you have been together for 8+ years!


Look at these super cute wash clothes I bought for Logan at TJ Maxx on sale for $3.99!!! Perfect colors and the little "L" is so cute.


Today's agenda: CLEAN. MY. HOUSE. I have been doing so well, nesting I believe, but last week I got lazy. So, Trey's is hanging out with Bruce and I am cleaning house! I also have a Central Reunion meeting today to plan our 10 year reunion this summer - when did I get that old?? I will have my first baby and go to my reunion about a month apart - WHOA.

No comments: