3/21/10

Our Uneventful Weekend

This is what we have been doing at The Gould Household this weekend:

Being LAZY and playing with the pups...


Napping and lounging around the house (or in favorite corners if you are Bella)


And stuffing my face with Tylenol Cold pills - yes I am SICK. I have felt bad the past four days and it got a little better, then worse. Ugh. I have been achy, sore, coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose, and drinking tons of water. Oh, and the Cadberry mini eggs are to make me feel a little better. Trey and I LOVE these little creme filled bits of heaven but aren't going to buy any more than this for Easter. Mmmmmmmmmm!



Spring was in the air - which is why I put out my Easter plate in my kitchen. It is cold and damp this weekend, but it will hopefully move out and make way for the spring beautifulness to grace us with its presence this upcoming week.


Finally! I took a couple of pics for me to remember. I have been very bad about that - actually, until a week or two ago I really had not changed that much from my 16 week picture. I am sure my belly grew a little, but I couldn't tell much in a few pics I took. But now - my goodness! You can definitely see Mr. Logan's safe haven (aka my tummy) :)


Yes, I did it. I took a cheesy shot of me looking at my stomach. He is the size of a carrot this week and it sure feels like he is growing rapidly. His movements are stronger every day it seems!
Well, I am off to lay on the couch and get more rest before my busy work week! Have a happy Monday :)

No comments: