3/10/10

Flutter Central...

Well, I finally felt Logan! What a miracle!!!

Now you didn't really think that was me did you??? Ha! He definitely is not that big at 20 weeks, and my tummy isn't quite that formed yet, but this is exactly what he has been doing for the last two days - punching and kicking like a crazy man. Of course it feels nice right now, like a big flutter or gas bubble. But also very different, I can totally tell a difference between him and gas - no doubt. :) I swear, last night he must have been rolling around and polishing his Tae Bo skills because for a solid hour when I was trying to go to sleep I felt very big flutters all over my tummy. So amazing!!
I was supposed to have my 20 week appointment today and we were excited because we were going to see Logan again for the 20 week ultrasound. However, my Doctor was sick or there was an emergency so it was canceled. Poop. Its rescheduled for Friday thank goodness I don't have to wait a week or two. I will give an update then!

2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

That's so excited!!

Herden Family Fun said...

It will not be long and this will be your belly! Just wait until they run out of room and kick you in the ribs! It's so exciting though! Miss you!