3/4/10

Happy 28th Trey!

Today is Trey's 28th birthday!! We typically don't buy gifts for bdays, we doing something creative - or semi creative. I left cards all through the house for him to find when he got off work this morning - he loved it! I picked up Kris and Sams cookies during lunch and his mom ordered his favorite King Cake.


He opened his one little gift from Baby Logan. I found these little baby puma socks on super sale at TJ Maxx - $5.00!! (the picture wouldn't turn, sorry)


He read his final card and looked in the bag...


Here it is - the cute onesie I bought over the weekend - expensive, but worth every dime - he LOVED it!! It says "My Dad's a Geek." Too cute!

We went to eat dinner at one of his favorites, Fantastic China and it was tasty. This weekend I plan to take Trey to a new restaurant we have never tried. That will be the second part of my creative birthday present - we always enjoy new places to eat!

Happy Happy Birthday to my one and only Boo. My real life Prince Charming :)

No comments: