3/18/10

A little bit of this and that...

I finally had the guts to take it out. I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the right moment. Trey kept asking me and my Doctor even said it was about time. But I just wasn't ready. Tonight, I finally felt ready. And so I did. I took it out.


My belly button ring - haha. I have had this ring since high school and let me tell you it was HARD to part with. I don't know why - I suppose because it means I am older and going to be a mom which brings more adult responsibility therefore making me feel even older. Which I am totally fine with, but it was still hard. My belly button looks so bare! :)

We finally found pictures to hand in the kitchen since our remodel. It has taken us forever to find the right picture - for the right price - and we hung them up last weekend.


It looks so much better with art on the walls!


We also decided on a bedding set and I am SO EXCITED about it!!!! It is from this fabulous website: www.modpeapod.com and here is a pic from the website:


It will be monogrammed with "Logan" and I am having them make a lampshade to match! I am also pretty sure we will do curtains too - still figuring that out. Isn't it adorable??? I am in love with the colors!

We are narrowing down our crib/furniture and I will post that when it arrives! Things are coming together nicely so far. I also signed up for our birthing class at our hospital and my first shower is coming up in April! Cannot wait!!
Logan has been moving around daily - I don't feel him when I am on the go, but when I sit down or right after a meal I can feel him dancing inside of me. Though, this week he feels bigger. More like a balloon floating around inside bouncing on the walls of my stomach - such a cool feeling! Before it was just a pop or light flutter but this is definitely distinct and I even felt it from the outside when I put my hands on my belly! Maybe Trey can feel it sooner than I thought. :)
I still owe a picture - I have been sick the past couple of days and I will take a pic this weekend - promise!!! ;)
Happy Friday Ya'll!

No comments: