1/3/10

New Years Eve!

Happy 2010 Bloggers!!!

Trey and I had a very low key NYE and it was lovely! We went to Fayetteville to visit Irene and Luke and one of their friends had a NYE couples party. We brought a food item and spent the evening chatting and watching the NYE specials on TV - then finished the night with amazing fireworks right in their backyard! Somerset and Steven even came for the night and we had a great time with everyone. :)



I definitely missed my champagne toast (I heart champagne) but I did enjoy my Sparkling Grape Juice - it was yummy!



This is a cute pic of Irene and Luke - I took this shot right before they posed - too funny!



Trey and Steven


Okay - so I didn't take very many pics - sorry! And I couldn't get a good shot of the Fireworks outside, so I managed to get the smoke after they went off with the back of Somerset.

New Years Day, we saw the movie "Its Complicated" and it was awesome! We were pretty lazy and ate Chinese for dinner - then went back to their house to relax. We got up on Saturday to drive home.
We had a really wonderful holiday season - I am ready for 2010 and all it has in store for our growing family! :)

No comments: