1/16/10

Remodel Pictures...

I just realized I never posted pics of the finished product from our kitchen remodel! Whoops!
I looks soooo much better - we are thrilled with the finished product and we know this will definitely help us resell the house down the road. But for now, we are glad we get to enjoy it!









I am not finished decorating - and I haven't shown you the other side of the kitchen yet with the table - but we don't have any art work or pictures hung yet - once we do, I will include pics!
This weekend has been slow - I was MOD last night at work - yuck - so I slept in and my mom and I are going to go see It's Complicated - can't wait!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your kitchen looks great! Very sheek!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! A baby is such a miracle!!