1/13/10

We Heard It!!!!

Trey and I went to my second doctor's appointment today and everything is moving along perfectly and we even got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!! The Doctor was moving the instrument along my stomach in search of our baby's tiny heart and finally she found it and it blasted us with how loud and strong it was - so funny! We all laughed and she told us it sounded healthy and strong at 155 beats per minute. How amazing is that? I feel so calm and blessed right now - I have been so worried since I didn't hear the heart last time - Baby G was too tiny - but it was music to our ears today!

I am 12 weeks this week, and not showing at all. I feel a little bloated, and my work hose are getting a little snug - but everything else fits just fine. I am thinking in a month I will start showing a little, maybe? We'll see - I know with your first it takes a while...

We go back at 16 weeks to hear the heart again and do more blood work - ick! Then, I think we are going to do Baby Views to get the 2 D and 4 D experience AND to most importantly find out the sex at 18 weeks!!! My Doctor will only do it after 20 weeks so the sooner I know the better - its driving me crazy not knowing! :)

Oh, and I wanted to mention that I am using this blog to document my pregnancy and our new little growing family - so I might list some boring things about pregnancy or things that sound funny - but don't mind me - I want to remember this stage forever :)

Hope everyone has a great end to their week!

No comments: