1/19/10

Baby Love, My Baby Love...

Trey and I scheduled our Baby Views (www.babyviews.com) appointment for a 2 D ultrasound to determine the sex of Baby G on February 22nd at 3:30 pm!!! I couldn't be more excited - I will be 18 weeks and we are so READY to find out!!!!! :)

We are taking guesses - of course I think its a Girl and Trey is undecided, at least at this point! Most of my girlfriends think its a boy and a few family members think its a girl! Boy or girl - we hope to be blessed with a healthy/happy baby.

With our package deal from Baby Views, we will also receive a 4 D ultrasound/video further into the pregnancy to get a better view of our baby. Here is an example image I found on google of a 4 D ultrasound:


Amazing isn't it? It is so neat how much you can see and tell from these images - they can determine many other things from them as well - if there are any problems or concerns they can see it earlier on which is good.
I made a point to schedule the ultrasound at the latest time possible - 3:30 pm so I wouldn't have to go back to work - I mean, can you blame me?? How on earth could I go back and attempt to concentrate when I just found out that we are having a precious boy or girl?! No way - I will be rushing to the store to shop for Baby G and start registering!! A mama on a mission!

No comments: