8/18/09

Lots To Be Excited About!!!

I am thrilled to announce that I saw a brand new trailer for NEW MOON!!!!! Oh am I sooooo excited for this movie to come out! The new trailers are amazing and I know this movie will be fantastic! You can view a trailer at www.newmoonmovie.org

November CANNOT get her soon enough! :)

A little eye candy for you.....



The Love Triangle......



Also, Taylor Swift is coming to concert in Little Rock September 26th and I am too excited! I absolutely LOVE Taylor (I know I know, I am not a fan of country music at all, but there is something special about this girl!) She is so young and has written almost all of her own music - not to mention she has an amazing voice and I am in love with every song on her new CD! Cathleen got us tickets and I am pumped to hear her perform live!







Other news going on - my cousin Brian and his wife Amy just had a precious baby girl last week - Caroline Rose (gorgeous name!) and they are healthy and doing well! My cousin Ashley found out she is having a baby boy for her third child and my other cousin Amber is pregnant with her second! Babies Everywhere!
I am so excited for all of them and please pray everyone has a smooth pregnancy and for happy, healthy new additions to our family!
Have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments: