8/21/09

I am in LOVE!!!!

We had a busy day today! Our brand new kitchen appliances were delivered this morning - new fridge, stove, and dishwasher!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen (it needs it desperately) and this was one of the first steps!

The delivery truck hauling off our old fridge and stove - it felt good to see it go... even though they have been good to us!


Here is the old stove - and please ignore the wallpaper - there is no excuse for it and it will soon be gone :)


The old fridge


Random pic of Sophie - precious thing - she was terrified while they were hauling everything away lots of noises!


Hello New Fridge!!!! Let the love affair begin.......


New Stove - hello lover.....





My Hard Working Man connecting all the wires on the new stove...


The dishwasher will be installed after our kitchen remodel - pics to follow!

Outside News:
Our little crepe myrtle growing and blooming! Love that pretty pink! We have another one next to it that is starting to bloom what I think is purple.




So, everyone in LR probably knows we finally got a DSW shoes which I have yet to go to. I am ashamed - I know, but I finally got the time on Friday and oh my - it was beautiful! I have been to DSW before in Texas, but to have one of our very own in Arkansas - well, its a little slice of heaven on earth. ;)


I spent about 2 1/2 hours inside - gliding from aisle to aisle, trying on cute shoe after cute shoe - finally deciding on what to buy and made my way to the checkout counter.
When I got home I tried them all on, yes again, and modeled them for Soph and Trey. Between me and you, they were definitely not as excited as I was! haha
here is Sophie trying to sniff out the pic of all my pretty new shoes


Here they are! My new besties!
Since we are talking about shoes - I will share a fun little poem I wrote when I was in College in my writing class:
"Extensions of Me"
Hot pink Manolos, bright orange Jimmy Choo's,
My heart palpitates with one look at these shoes!
Sensuous curves, black leather dreams,
"I want the pink, yellow, and orange!" I scream
As I try each pair on, I feel giddy in my tummy
The price tag reads $500, is that too much money?
Oh I need this 7 inch stiletto heel
I wonder if they have it in red, purple, and teal?
They do? How perfect! I think I'll take three!
When shopping, girls knows its best to go with me!
I glide to the counter, ten boxes in hand
I peek to the right at another shoe stand...
Thank you for all your kind help Lisa,
I take our my Louis Vuitton wallet, and hand her my Visa.


Well - that is all the exciting news I have for now... my best friend Somerset is coming into town tonight for interviews tomorrow and Tuesday - we are all crossing fingers and saying prayers that she will get a great offer to move back!!! :) I will definitely keep you posted!
Have a fabulous start to your week!

No comments: