8/8/09

AFTER THE BRIDE AND GROOM SAY I DO....

Welcome Blog Friends! This is Kelly's last installment of Weddings: "Show Us Your Wedding Reception and Honeymoon!"



I loved loved loved my reception and the best time seeing all my family and friends! We had some good food, yummy drinks, and fabulous music to dance to!



Trey and I dancing to our first song "LOVE" by Nat King Cole





Our YUMMY wedding cake! I didn't get a digital pic, but for Trey's grooms cake we had Pies since he is not a big fan of cake - it was a big hit :)




My cake topper was unique and very personalized - the groom has a confused expression on his face and in place of a Bride is a sign that says "Still Shopping"! For everyone that knows us - this couldn't be more hilarious and oh so true :)












One of the small cocktail tables decorated - I loved the way the pink turned out with the chocolate and blue.




We went to Antigua on our honeymoon to a Sandals resort. It was beautiful - but we actually had an awful time! Everything that could go wrong did - and they were under construction the entire time not to mention our luggage was lost for 3 days! Anyway, no worries, they paid for us to have a free week's stay and we went back the following February for a fantastic getaway!




I miss the whole wedding experience and process - it was a lot of work and stress, but I loved almost every minute of it and would do it again in a heartbeat! Same groom of course! ;)


No comments: