8/20/09

Baby Showers!

Welcome Blog Friends!

Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is featuring Baby Showers this week and I have helped throw several showers, but more recently I co-hosted a shower for my dear friend Amber about 2 years ago. (Okay, that is not real recent - but hey, it counts!) When I found out that Amber was pregnant I was so stinkin excited! We emailed or talked almost daily throughout her pregnancy - it was so much fun that I got to share that experience with her. When we found out she was having a baby girl - well - squeals and shrieks were heard from the neighborhood, I assure you! :)

Her best friend April, and a few of her other close friends, and I helped throw her a baby shower before Miss Aubrey was born...

I love diaper cakes - I ordered this cake online from a great website, they did a fantastic job! Plus there were goodies stashed inside....





A bucket of baby wishes and prayers....



A special project April thought of was decorating these cute onesies for Aubrey - they turned out so cute and such a creative idea.


I actually never got a pic of the Mom To Be and I during the shower - (what was I thinking!?) But here we are when we went to visit them in Dallas right before Aubrey was born...

And here she is! Miss Aubrey - of course much older - but still so darn cute. Oh, and Auntie Melanie helped to put together this play contraption - I totally forget the name, but I was proud of myself! haha

Aubrey trying cereal for the first time!
Weddings and Babies - some of life's greatest reasons to celebrate and shower with gifts and love!

No comments: